Cape Town, South Africa
Fringe events have also been incorporated into the ICRI.
Several sessions will be taking place in parallel, centred around strategic thematic areas, decided upon by the Program Committee.
- Sessions geared towards discussions on the status of global RI discourse.
- Focusing attention on critical framework conditions to the lifespan of RI. These span a range of years, from conception to construction and operation. Also examined are legal, financial, operational; sustainability issues, as well as others.
- Insights into the role of research user communities.
- Examining the role of RI, moving forward, with attention to sustainable development goals.
- Highlighting the link between RI and current global challenges (e.g. health)
- Calling attention to the impacts of RI
- Examining RI, within its developing context
- Human capital development and capacity building
- Sharing of best practices
Should you wish to apply to host a fringe event, kindly apply below.