Cape Town, South Africa
Dock House Luxury Boutique Hotel
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE
- 24-hour butler-style service
- In-room check-in
- Breakfast served in morning room, on private balcony, or al fresco around the pool
- Health and wellness haven - Element at Dock House
- Cutting-edge gym
- Complimentary parking
- In-room stylist
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, with bar and al fresco dining
ROOM AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Individually controlled air conditioning and under-floor heating
- En-suite bathrooms, with separate bath, toilet, shower and heated towel rail
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Plasma and LCD screen televisions, with individual satellite decoders providing 75 channels of viewing pleasure
- High-speed wired and wireless internet connectivity
- Electronic safes
- International plugs
- Serviced, twice daily
- Luxurious Chinese cotton linen, duck feather and down pillows
- Fully stocked private bar
- Two daily newspapers
- Four hour, personalised, unobtrusive butler-style service
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE
- Five Luxury Rooms: Intimate and private, the villa-styled hotel offers five spacious, individually decorated rooms. Four featuring overlooking the Waterfront’s vibrant harbour, as well as one glamorous suite.
- One Suite: The suite boasts a private garden, and each room is equipped with a stylish, private bar and state-of-the-art designer bathroom.
SPECIAL ROOM RATE INCLUSIONS
- 14% VAT
- Complimentary wireless connectivity
- Secure parking
- Complimentary gym facilities
NEGOTIATED, DISCOUNTED GROUP RATE FOR ICRI DELEGATES:
SINGLE or DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Luxury Room @ ZAR 7 599 per room, per night applicable to single OR sharing occupancy
Suite @ ZAR 9 190 per room per, night applicable to single OR sharing occupancy
AIRPORT TRANSFER RATE
- ZAR 670 per person, per one way transfer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1% Tourism levy (government tax on room rate) is not included in above-quoted rates, and will be charged on invoice accordingly.
- Kindly note that the rates quoted are based on availability and time of year, and, as such, are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuation. Once invoiced, rates are valid for 24 hours, due to the current volatile exchange rate.
- All rates quoted above are excluding PayPal, Swift and all applicable banking fees. These fees will be included in your final invoice.
- South African residents will be issued with a ZAR invoice, which is only valid for EFT payments.
- All additional rooms requested, that are not held as part of the group inventory (i.e. in 1 October / out 5 October) are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Cancellations/Changes over 90 days prior to arrival – no charge / 100% refundable.
- Cancellations/Changes 89-60 days prior to arrival – charge equal to 50% of full booking amount.
- Cancellations/Changes under 60-0 days prior to arrival – 100% charge / non refundable.
- No show – 100% charge / non refundable.
- Early Departures – 100% charge / non refundable.
- All PayPal, Swift and banking fees paid are nonrefundable.
- All refunds will incur additional PayPal, Swift and banking fees.