Cape Town, South Africa
Taj Cape Town
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE
- 176 exceptional rooms and suites
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting rooms and banquet facilities
- Bombay Brasserie
- Mint Restaurant
- The Twankey Bar
- The Cigar Lounge
- The Lobby Lounge
- Jiva Grande Spa
- Fitness centre
ROOM AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating,
- Fully stocked minibar, with tea and coffee-making facilities,
- Electronic safe, with built-in laptop charger,
- High-speed wireless Internet connectivity,
- 40-inch Sony Bravia LCD TV, with interactive, multi-lingual, internet protocol TV,
- Three telephones per room, including a cordless telephone, voicemail facility, alarm clock-and-radio,
- iPod docking station and charger,
- Glass partition with privacy blinds between the bedroom and bathroom,
- Fresh flowers,
- International plug sockets,
- Multimedia hub-enabling laptop and TV interface.
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE
- Eight Superior Rooms
- Two Luxury Tower Rooms
- Five Luxury Heritage Rooms
- Five Heritage Suites
- Run of the House - first come, first served
SPECIAL ROOM RATE INCLUSIONS
- Daily breakfast in Mint Restaurant
- Check-in time is at 14h00, and Check-out time is at 12h00
- Access to fully equipped fitness centre and indoor heated swimming pool
- Access to the Jiva Spa, with steam rooms, saunas and whirlpool bathtub facilities
- Valet parking for all guests staying in our Hotel
- Complimentary Internet
- Porterage on arrival and departure
NEGOTIATED, DISCOUNTED GROUP RATE FOR ICRI DELEGATES:
ZAR 3 682 per room, per night
ZAR 4 022 per room, per night
AIRPORT TRANSFER RATE
- Airport Shuttle, and Executive Transfers and Shuttle Services, to-and-from the Waterfront. VIP protection and an armoured vehicle.
- Luxury Sedan: ZAR 721 one way, with a surcharge of ZAR 124 per hour, between 23h00 and 06h00.
- Luxury seven-seater: one-to-three Guests, ZAR 721 one way / four-to-seven Guests, ZAR 927 one way. Surcharge of ZAR 124 per hour, between 23h00 and 06h00.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1% Tourism levy (government tax on room rate) is not included in above-quoted rates, and will be charged on invoice accordingly.
- Kindly note that the rates quoted are based on availability and time of year, and, as such, are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuation. Once invoiced, rates are valid for 24 hours, due to the current volatile exchange rate.
- All rates quoted above are excluding PayPal, Swift and all applicable banking fees. These fees will be included in your final invoice.
- South African residents will be issued with a ZAR invoice, which is only valid for EFT payments.
- All additional rooms requested, that are not held as part of the group inventory (i.e. in 1 October / out 7 October) are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Cancellations/Changes over 90 days prior to arrival – no charge / 100% refundable.
- Cancellations/Changes 89-60 days prior to arrival – charge equal to 50% of full booking amount.
- Cancellations/Changes under 60-0 days prior to arrival – 100% charge / non refundable.
- No show – 100% charge / non refundable.
- Early Departures – 100% charge / non refundable.
- All PayPal, Swift and banking fees paid are non refundable.
- All refunds will incur additional PayPal, Swift and banking fees.