Cape Town, South Africa
The Westin Cape Town
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE
- Business center
- Gift shop
- Service Express
- Valet or self-parking
- Heavenly Spa by Westin
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Three onsite restaurants: On19, Thirty 7 Restaurant and Louis B's Bar & Lounge
- Starwood guest-facing sustainability program
ROOM AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Signature Westin Heavenly bed
- Sleek bathroom, featuring Heavenly Shower and separate tub
- Complimentary wireless High-speed internet access
- Dual-line and cordless phone, with data port
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- Hairdryer and bathrobes
- Refreshment center
- 24 hour room service
- Cable TV
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe and gourmet coffee maker
- 100% smoke-free floors
ROOM TYPES AVAILABLE
- Executive Club Rooms
SPECIAL ROOM RATE INCLUSIONS
- Run of th House Rooms and rates inclusive of complimentary upgrades, on a first come, first served basis.
- Bed and breakfast.
- 1% Tourism levy (government tax on room rate).
- 14% VAT.
- Complimentary internet access to all in-house guests.
NEGOTIATED, DISCOUNTED GROUP RATE FOR ICRI DELEGATES:
ZAR 3 502 per room, per night
ZAR 3 811 per room, per night
AIRPORT TRANSFER RATES
- Airport Shuttle, and Executive Transfers and Shuttle Services to and from the Waterfront. VIP protection and an armoured vehicle.
- Luxury Sedan: ZAR 721 one way, with a surcharge of ZAR 124 per hour between 23h00 and 06h00.
- Luxury seven seater: 1 - 3 Guests, ZAR 721 one way / 4 - 7 Guests, ZAR 927 one way. Surcharge of ZAR 124 per hour between 23h00 and 06h00.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1% Tourism levy (government tax on room rate) is included in above-quoted rates.
- Kindly note that the rates quoted are based on availability and time of year, and, as such, are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuation. Once invoiced, rates are valid for 24 hours, due to the current volatile exchange rate.
- All rates quoted above are excluding PayPal, Swift and all applicable banking fees. These fees will be included in your final invoice.
- South African residents will be issued with a ZAR invoice, which is only valid for EFT payments.
- All additional rooms requested, that are not held as part of the group inventory (i.e. in 1 October / out 5 October) are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Cancellations/Changes over 90 days prior to arrival – no charge / 100% refundable.
- Cancellations/Changes 89-60 days prior to arrival – charge equal to 50% of full booking amount.
- Cancellations/Changes under 60-0 days prior to arrival – 100% charge / non refundable.
- No show – 100% charge / non refundable.
- Early Departures – 100% charge / non refundable.
- All PayPal, Swift and banking fees paid are non-refundable.
- All refunds will incur additional PayPal, Swift and banking fees.